Whether as a final production step or for surface finishing prior to further steps such as painting/coating, powder coating or hardening: to give your components the required degree of cleanliness, CSC JÄKLECHEMIE will draw up an individual cleaning concept for your specific requirements:
- For almost all parts made of metal, glass or plastic
- Broad range of high-quality cleaning products and methods
- Varied analyses and tests for processing monitoring and process optimisation
- Optional anti-corrosion protection for temporary intermediate storage prior to further processing, before transportation to the customer, or for surface sealing and lubrication
- In close cooperation with renowned system manufacturers
The following apply both during process planning and when operations are ongoing:
With professional laboratory testing and state-of-the-art methods we will provide you with expert support in order to stabilise cleaning results and deliver preventive care for your system. We will pass on technological user know-how directly to you in training sessions.
- Removal of environmental dirt, oxides/corrosion products, metal abrasion and swarf, aqueous cooling lubricant emulsions and partial removal of processing oils/grease
- Technical and commercial review of your existing cleaning processes
- Individual concept with alkaline, neutral or acidic cleaners
- Fine tuning with cleaning additives (e.g. degreasing booster, defoamer, wetting agent)
- Test-based recommendations for additional dosage and bath care
- Removal of cooling lubricants, processing oils, swarf, pigment protection and other operating media such as grease or wax
- Compatibility testing for coordination of cleaning media and processing oils
- Complete redesign of solvent-based cleaning systems
- Review and optimisation of your existing system
- SAFE-TAINER™ system for chlorinated hydrocarbons (CHCs), modified alcohols and many other products
- Fundamental technical knowledge for handling solvents
- Introduction to cleaning processes, plant engineering and environmental and safety aspects.
- Safe use of the SAFE-TAINER™ system
- Know-how for monitoring and re-stabilisation of the cleaning medium
- Numerous practical exercises and demonstrations
Your advantages: Increased operational safety and reliability, fewer operating errors, longer service life for your system thanks to the professional monitoring, avoidance of production downtime and maintenance work.
Haben Sie Fragen zu unseren werksfrischen Produkten und intensiven Schulungen?
Möchten Sie Reinigungsprozesse optimieren oder komplett neu aufbauen? Holen Sie sich unsere Experten für eine erste Vor-Ort-Analyse oder -Beratung ins Haus.